More today! Getting the bases glued to something, this will make them easier to airbush evenly and then to paint afterwards. I found I was missing one after a count, thankfully it was hidden in the corner of my cheapo-DIY airbrush box.
60 bases ready and sorted. Hoping I’ll have them all basecoated in the next post or a large part of them.
I’m going to try for this
- Prime black.
- Paint the earth areas with skavenblight dinge.
- Drybrush with longbeard grey.
- Paint the metal areas leadbelcher.
- Wash the whole thing agrax earthshade.
- Dab typhus corrosion onto the metal to give is some extra texture and provide the base for the rust.
- Then dab on some ryza rust onto some of those areas.